A Super Premium extra virgin olive oil infused with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Persian limes. The aromatic nose of lime zest combined with the structure of freshly extracted lime oil, lend an amazing flavor to all manner of Mediterranean, Latin or Caribbean cuisines. Combine it with any tropical fruit vinegar for a delicious vinaigrette or marinade. Delicious and well rounded, this olive oil will undoubtedly stimulate your senses.
Ideas for Use
- Combine with a fruity white balsamic for a delicious vinaigrette.
- Combine with Pomegranate balsamic for a fantastic Lamb marinade or vinaigrette for baby arugula or spinach salad.
- Drizzle over grilled or roasted zucchini and carrots.
- Combine with any suggested vinegar to grill fruit.
- Combine with Black Cherry balsamic to marinate skirt or flank steak then grill for the most delicious fajitas.
- Whisk with Coconut, Pineapple, or Mango balsamic for a fruity and tropical vinaigrette.
- Combine with Raspberry balsamic and use to dress mixed greens with fresh berries and orange segments.
- Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in pound cake and bars.
This salsa recipe is our favorite way to use up summer corn. It’s light, fresh, and goes perfectly with a bag of chips and a Lime Cocktail!... or on top of your favorite grilled seafood or chicken!
Lime Corn Salsa Recipe
2 tbsp jalapeno, diced
½ cup onion, diced
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
3 cups sweet yellow corn (fresh or frozen, defrosted)
½ tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
½ tsp pepper
2 tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil
1 tbsp lime zest
2 tbsp lime juice
Chop jalapeno, onion and cilantro into fine pieces, place in a large bowl. If using fresh, cut corn from cob and add to bowl. If using frozen, defrost first. Stir in spices, olive oil and lime juice/zest until combined.
Serve with chips or as a side to tacos
Persian Lime Avocado Toast