Our Fall pairing : 2 100ml bottles of rich Cinnamon Pear Aged Balsamic Vinegar and Wild Mushroom Sage Olive Oil... make your meals memorable!
4 cups finely chopped mushrooms
1 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
1 cup finely shredded Italian Cheese Blend
1 can crescent roll dough
1 tablespoon of all purpose flour
2 tablespoons of Mushroom and Sage EVOO
2 tablespoons of Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
Directions- Mix EVOO and Balsamic Vinegar together, drizzle over mushroom balls and bake for another 5-6 minutes or until golden brow.
- Heat oven to 375 F, line two 15X10 pans with parchment paper, coat lightly with EVOO
- Lightly coat skillet with EVOO, add mushrooms, cook over medium heat 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and most of moisture is released. Stir in thyme and salt. Remove from heat. Cool 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, stir mushrooms and cheese until well blended.
-Unroll dough on surface, sprinkle each side with 1 ½ teaspoons of flour. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into ¼ inch pieces. Mix dough pieces into mushroom mixture in small amounts until well blended.
-Shape mushroom mixture into approx. 32 ( 1 ¼ inch) balls. Place in pan. Bake approx. 12 minutes
2 LB Pork Tenderloin
3 large Portobello mushrooms, cut into fourths
1 medium onion, chopped
¼ cup Mushroom and Sage EVOO
2 tablespoons of pepper, coarsely ground
½ teaspoon of salt
½ cup of Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
1 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut mushrooms and set aside, Brown tenderloin in 2 tablespoons Wild Mushroom and Sage EVOO over high heat for 4 minutes each side. Place in roasting pan fat side up, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of pepper and ¼ teaspoon of salt,
- Add mushrooms, drizzle with remaining Wild Mushroom and Sage EVOO, roast for approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes. Transfer to serving platter, cover and set aside.
-Place roasting pan over top burners and add Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar and whisk loosen browned bits from pan. Whisk cream and remaining pepper. Bring to boil and simmer for a couple of minutes or until sauce is thickened. Pour sauce over tenderloin and serve!